NOTE: Given the heavy flow of email, drop-in hours are strongly encouraged over "quick question" emails.
Appointments with Professional Advisors Francisco Castelan, Mariah Liggins, and Shannon Dobranski can now be made via Advisor Link. Please note that appointments are released at the start of each semester and new appointments are opened periodically. We advise to check back regularly if you do not find any availability. If you continue to have difficulty finding an appointment, feel free to stop by any of the daily virtual drop-in hours.
- Go to advisor.gatech.edu
- Click "Schedule an Appointment."
- Click "Someone Else" at the bottom of the screen if you only see your major advisors.
- Click "PGPP: Pre-Health Advising.”
- Choose your preferred advisor, how you would like to meet, and the type of appointment when prompted.
- Make sure to select a time that says "Available" rather than “Drop-In” to schedule a private appointment.
- Include comments for what you would like to discuss.
- If you can no longer attend, please cancel the appointment so that other students can sign up.
- You can learn more about Advisor Link and download how-to guides HERE
Appointments with Peer Advisors can now be made via the Canvas Calendar.
- Log on to Canvas.
- Go to the Calendar tab on the left side of the page.
- Click "Find Appointment" on the right side of the calendar and select "Pre-Health Advising" as your course.
- Any available appointment times will appear on the calendar.
- To make an appointment, click a time and click “Reserve” at the bottom of the pop-up.
- Before reserving, please indicate what you'd like to talk about in the comments section.
Also be sure to join the GT Pre-Health Piazza page to access our pre-health community of students, faculty, and staff to help get quick answers to your pre-health questions.